The laundry industry has been exploring intelligent management, gradually evolving from tag barcodes, QR codes to RFID technology. Through the application of ultra-high frequency (UHF) RFID technology, it is possible to collect information on multi-label items, with a long reading distance, a large amount of stored information, and many other characteristics that can meet harsh environments, and realize rapid clothing collection, disinfection, industrial washing, sorting, fully automatic inventory, and clothing collection, thereby greatly improving work efficiency, reducing error rates, and making laundry washing control safer.
Hotels, hospitals, bathhouses and professional laundry are facing the problem of handing over, washing, ironing, sorting, storage and other processes for thousands of pieces of clothes and linen every year. How to effectively track and manage each piece of linen for washing process, frequency, inventory status and effective classification are great challenges. The traditional washing industry mainly faces the following problems:
1. The handover procedures of paper-based washing tasks are complicated, and the query and tracking are difficult.
2. Due to the large number of clothes to be washed, it is easy to make mistakes in counting the quantity, resulting in a mismatch between the quantity to be washed and to be collected, which may easily lead to commercial disputes.
3. Every step of the washing process cannot be accurately monitored, and there is a missing treatment link for the clothes.
4. Accurate classification of washed clothes and fabric.
How does the RFID laundry tags manage the laundry? The RFID tag manages the workflow of the laundry:
1. Writing clothing information: Firstly, write clothing information into the chip of the washable textile label, such as clothing number, name, type, owner, etc.
2. Printing and fixing tags: Print relevant information on the surface of the tag, which can be text, pictures or QR codes, and fix the tag on the clothing;
3. Classification and warehousing of dirty clothes: When the clothes are taken to the laundry stock, the RFID laundry tags of the clothes can be read through a fixed or handheld RFID reader, and the RFID management system will immediately obtain the model, size and color information of all clothes. To inventory and classify the clothes, the system will automatically record the storage time, data, operator and other information, and automatically print out the sheet of warehouse-in.
4. Classification and delivery of clean clothes: Cleaned clothes can be checked and sorted again by reading the labels on the clothes through fixed or handheld RFID readers, and the sheet of warehouse-out is automatically printed out before being out of the warehouse.
RFID washable tags will accompany the clothing from collection to delivery. A cleaning process will go through admission count, inspection, sorting before washing, stain removal before washing, washing, drying, quality inspection before ironing, sterilization and shaping, sorting and ironing, quality inspection of finished products, accessory matching, sterilization and disinfection , Finished product packaging, factory distribution, factory review a total of 16 processes. RFID tags can ensure that every link of cleaning clothes is recorded, and customers can check the cleaning status of clothes at any time. In some important operations, customers can also visualize the laundry process by watching videos on the relevant app, and know specifically which technician and which machine the clothes are washed by.
A button-shaped (or label-shaped) RFID tag is sewn on each piece of linen. The UHF RFID tag has a globally unique identification code, which automatically records the use status and washing times of cloth through RFID reader in the whole cloth use and washing management. It supports batch reading of tags during washing handover, making washing task handover simple and transparent, and reducing business disputes. At the same time, by tracking the washing times, it can estimate the service life of the current fabric for the user and provide forecast data for the procurement plan.
Flexible UHF RFID washable tags have the durability of autoclaving, small size, strong, chemical resistance, washable, dry cleaning, and high temperature cleaning. Sewn on clothes, it can assist automatic identification and collection of information, and is widely used in laundry management, uniform rental management, clothing storage management, etc., reducing labor costs and improving work efficiency. It is suitable for hospitals, factories and other environments with strict use requirements.
Through the application of RFID technology, the management and control of large-scale laundry business has achieved very high efficiency. Nanning Xingeshan Electronic Technology Co. is one of the earliest manufacturers of RFID tags in China and we have established good cooperative relations with more than 40 countries around the world. We can customize UHF RFID textile tags/ Woven labels/ Sewn-in RFID label that meet your requirements. Let us know what type of custom RFID tag and RFID antenna setup you need, and our technical salesman will respond quickly, ready to serve you!
Post time: Feb-02-2023